|Item #: WECCBCASKrampouz Single Waffle Iron, Belgian, 90° Opening (120 volt)
Free Shipping to the Contiguous USA
| Owner's Manual
90° opening-motion models are better for liege waffles that have a thick batter, and the 180 degree waffle makers are better for belgian waffles, since their batter is more liquid consistency and the turning of the 180 degree maker makes a more evenly cooked waffle.
Krampouz waffle makers
feature heavy-duty Cast Iron cooking grids which provide authentic waffle taste and texture. Krampouz waffle makers also feature the Easy Clean System
design. This allows the unit to be disassembled for cleaning in under one minute!
Waffle type: 4 × 6 Belgian (Bruxelles)
No. of waffles: 2
Waffle cavities (inches): 7.2" × 4.4" × 1.1"
Power: 1440 W
Voltage: 120 V
Type of plug: 5-15 P
- "Easy Clean System" – Instant removal of the waffle irons thus facilitating their cleaning and that of all the elements: improved hygiene, easy maintenance and increased reliability.
- Stainless Steel frame, drip tray
- New patented "Heating Element Pack" technology, ensures exceptional heat distribution across the surface of the plates for perfect and consistent cooking.
- The heat insulation of the element prevents heat loss and contributes to the evenness of heating, and efficiency of cooking performance.
- Thermostatic control from 122°F to 572°F allows precise control of the temperature.
- Made in Bretagne (Brittany), France