|Item #: HYEX-1.4-MCHYEX 1.4 (Metallic Copper) Vent Blower (1400 cfm)
Usually In Stock for immediate shipment (Metallic Copper). Metallic Copper powder-coat enamel version
Hyper-quiet External Blower, Low Profile Ventilator
Duct Size: 10"
Metallic Copper Powder Coat Finish Over Galvalume Metal For Optimal Resilience Outdoors. The color looks like a copper roof that has aged three months.
Mounts to exterior WALL or ROOF
Ultra-low ambient noise (40 db); infinitely variable motor speed control switch included
Includes external housing with blower system.
Includes all components needed for installation.
Custom finishes are also available. See Metallic Copper and Black Enamel finish models
Abbaka ventilator motors are from Germany and the ventilators are assembled in the USA.
Flat rate shipping of $39.95 on this item when ordered Online only (UPS ground nationwide)
- Hyper-quiet—70% quieter than conventional remote ventilators; 66 decibels ambient white noise (about that of a window air conditioner) maintains outdoor quiet and eliminates in-hood motor noise.
- Low Profile—9" at the highest point, with 7" radiused profile. Restaurant ventilator power, without the industrial fan look.
- Super Energy Efficient—high CFM output at 1/3 the power of comparable professional-level remote ventilators.
- Infinitely Variable Motor Speed Control—solid state device gives you 100% control to dial in the exact vent power for the current cooking condition.
- Maintenance-free—permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings require no upkeep. Thermal overload protection with auto reset, safeguards the system. External rotor construction places the motor at the center of the permanently attached fan wheel for superior cooling, assuring long-life and trouble-free performance.
- Ultimate Serviceability—in the unlikely event that the systems fails, the Uni-Structure motor/impeller/control assembly is replaced as a unit.
- 7-Year Warranty—the finest materials and construction allow the industry’s best warranty
- Removable Cover for quick access
- Uni-Structure replaced as a unit
should system fail
- Terminal Block with set screws for
easy, reliable connection
- Spring Damper seals out cold
- Extended Flashing for easy installation
- Superior design moves air 125%
more efficiently than other
professional ventilators. Integral
fan wheel/motor assembly is
dynamically balanced on two
planes virtually eliminating
referred noise to the range hood.
Abbaka ventilator motors are from Germany and the ventilators are assembled in the USA. Abbaka products carry a Factory Warranty of up to 7 years
on most products.
Abbaka products may not be returned after they have been delivered.